Thursday, January 15, 2009

The red roses

The red roses is a beautiful flower that i had meet.
The red roses is a beautiful flower that i like.

He is very important for me on yesterday.
He is not important for me on today tomorrow and ever.

I know yesterday is a bitter for me.
I know what was happened to me was very bad.

Now the event that happened, i'm become an adult person.
A teenager that lose a love.

I had fall in love with him.
Fall for him.

I like a clown because am cry when that word had spill out from his mouth.
I just like a silly girl who still love him although i'm not important for his.

Can i get some fresh air to breath with smile?
Can i get some relationship that will give me a sweet memory?
Can i feel a love at one day?
Can i get some love from someone?

I will cry when i can't get some fresh!
I will cry when i can't get some relationship that will give me a sweet memory!
I will cry when i can't feel a love at one day!
I will cry when i can't get some love from someone!

Dear you are my first love.did you know that.
Dear i am just waiting for a true love.
He is my bad nightmare.
I know its to hard to get a true love.
I will be waiting for that.
Although i must wait for a hundred years.

I 'm just like a liar.
I just happy at out.
I cannot give up.
What will happen when i give up?
Love u are give me a bad nightmare.

Love is made me like a crazy.
I cannot cry not more.
Yesterday had made me a baby.

I will love n in love.

This is my real life at yesterday
.
My FATAMORGANA's world.


created by afafnadzirahaziz



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cewahh! :))